Answers to your Questions
What are Step and Repeat Banners?
Step and Repeat Banners are signs used as backdrop displays such as the ones seen at celebrity red carpet events. They are usually designed with logos arranged in a step or diagonal alternating pattern. These are used to advertise specific companies and logos during large events. They are also commonly used for company displays and local store advertisements.
What are the Best-Selling sizes for Step and Repeat Banners?
There are several that are common, but the three main sizes are:
- 8 x 8 ft
- 8 x 10 ft
- 8 x 12 ft
How should I put up or display my printed banner?
We provide grommets (metal rings) on the banners if specified, which allows you to hang the banner up with nails, string, pins, etc.
On the other hand, you can also ask for adhesive tape to be attached to the back of the banner if you are just going to attach it to a wall or surface. The adhesive material is very strong, so your banner will not fall off until you peel it off yourself.
We provide a variety of stands/setups for each specific banner so that you can display in the best way possible. Some examples:
- X-Banner stand (2 different sizes)
- Retractable Banner stand (for the 33″ x 79″ banner)
- Adjustable Banner stand (used commonly for step and repeat backdrop displays) and ETC
What are your banners made out of? How long do they last?
We only use high-quality banner media built to withstand even unpleasant outside conditions. The media is 13-oz. material that can be hemmed and sewn well. We also add grommets to the banner if needed for setting up with our stands, nails, strings, pins etc.
If you setup your banner outside, it is estimated to last anywhere from 2-3 years.
If you setup your banner inside, it can last for as long as 15+ years if taken care of properly.
Regardless of where you store your banner, we recommend that you keep it carefully rolled up. If the banner is on display, you should wipe the front of the banner periodically with a moist towel or cloth to maintain the best visual display.
How long will it take to complete and receive my order?
We have a 1-Day turnaround policy which means if you place your order before 4PM EST (1PM PST), we will ship the order out to you by the end of the same day.
How can I pay for my orders?
You can pay with any of several options:
- Credit Card (via phone or online)
- Check (local payments)
- Online Order (PayPal)
If I send or upload images/logos, what resolution should they be?
Any resolution that is 72 dpi or higher should print properly without any blurriness or unclear images.
We suggest a high resolution of 300 dpi in order for the images to be printed as clearly as possible. Some stickers and PET materials require a resolution of at least 150 dpi in order for the printing to be clear. Vinyl printing is usually effective even at 72 dpi.
Usually, any DPI under 72 will not print out in the appropriate high-resolution, and the image will be blurry or unclear.
What information do we collect?
Any information sent by the Buyer when registering on our site, placing an order, filling out a form, etc. Examples: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. The Buyer has the option of using our website and purchasing products anonymously as well.
How do we protect your information?
How do we use your information?
- To enhance your overall experience (we can respond better to the Buyer’s individual needs).
- To improve our website (we consistently strive to match our Buyers’ needs more efficiently with help from a variety of different information, statistics, and feedback).
- To process transactions/To complete orders (The Buyer’s information will not be sold, exchanged, or etc. to any company without the Buyer’s consent).
- To send emails for promotions, etc. (We may update you via email on upcoming events/sales, or other activities from Major Banner).
General rule of return
Our custom vinyl banners, etc. CANNOT be refunded if there is an issue that is not deemed to be the fault of Major Banner LLC.
The Buyer is responsible for making sure that all of the details and specifications in the order meets their standards and needs. If there is any problem, please send an email to email@example.com.
If there is any problem with your order, it must be reported to us within 24 hours of product receipt. If the Buyer does not report any issues, Major Banner LLC. is not liable for any issues. However, if the problem is reported punctually and it is deemed to be the fault of Major Banner LLC., we will reproduce and ship the product all at our expense.
The following issues are not covered by our policy:
Depending on the type and quality of the file sent, the resulting image quality [when printed to size] may differ. Simply increasing the resolution in the image settings will not always make the image quality better.
3 Solutions to this problem:
- find new artwork that has better ORIGINAL image resolution
- make the artwork again from scratch on a higher resolution format
- just print out the artwork as is
We will send you a final sample of the product before we print to make sure it is the product that you desire. If the order is needed quickly, please let us know by email or phone. Major Banner LLC. is not liable for any delays or expedited shipping costs if we are not notified to just print as is.
Typos/Spelling & Grammatical Errors
Major Banner LLC. is not liable for any typos, spelling errors, grammatical errors, etc. Please make sure that the final product sample is correct when you view it. All proofs are final.
Because color is perceived at least a little bit differently by every person, we cannot guarantee EXACT matches. Also, because of our printer software’s set profiles and ink batches, your images may not be EXACTLY what you see on your computer screen.
Online & Digital Proofs
If you order online through the DIY Center, a digital proof will be automatically sent to the email that you provided at checkout. This proof will serve as the final sample of the product. If the payment is processed, the proof will be printed as is. If there any issues with the image, we will contact you via email.
Banner Stand Issues
Our banner stands are thoroughly checked for factory defects, missing parts, etc. We always try to maintain the best quality for us and our customers. However, if there is something wrong with the banner, there are missing parts, etc., please contact us via email or phone within 24 hours of receiving your product. If there is a part that you haven’t received, we will send it out the day we receive the notification.
If the whole stand has to be returned, it must be returned to us in its original packaging within 72 hours of your receiving the product. The Buyer is responsible for the return shipping fees. The original cost of shipping to send it out is not refundable.
If the product is not returned in the original packaging, a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
If you would like to cancel your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably during business hours. A written request is required for any cancellation requests.
If the product has already been printed out, a 50% ink and substrate fee will be applied.
If the Buyer requests a product pick-up from Major Banner LLC., it is his or her responsibility to pick up the item within the arranged times. If we did not receive any further information about the pick-up, the product will be discarded in 15 days. A refund is NOT valid.
SHIPPING AND TURNAROUND
- Monday-Friday: Shipping is readily available.
- UPS does not usually deliver packages on Saturdays, Sundays, and on holidays.
- UPS will deliver packages on Saturday only if the Buyer chooses the Next-Day (Saturday) Option.
- There is no guaranteed delivery date for Ground Shipping.
- For maximum delivery-time accuracy, choose between the different options when checking out: 3-day, 2-day, and Next-Day.
- All orders/products will be shipped from Atlanta, GA via UPS
- We ship to Hawaii and Alaska as well.
- Most products will be shipped out within 24 hours once the Buyer has paid and checked out.
- Free Ground Shipping is not valid for Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii
TERMS OF SALES
Acceptance of Terms
- Product purchases from webonly500.com/majorbanner02 are subject to our Terms of Sale. By making any purchase, the Buyer acknowledges agreement to this document and its surrounding rules.
- Terms of Sale provides information about the policies of purchasing from webonly500.com/majorbanner02.
Content of Your Purchase
- The purpose of webonly500.com/majorbanner02 is for our Buyers/Customers to have their signs and graphics displaying whatever they choose.
- Furthermore, the Buyer agrees that none of Major Banner’s employees, the owner, or any authorized personnel are responsible for monitoring the images designed by the Buyer, on the website OR after checkout OR during production.
- The Buyer agrees that any approved sample or design may be produced and is not needed to be spell-checked or revised by Major Banner. This includes color, typos, grammatical errors, color matching, etc.
- The Buyer agrees that all banners may be subjected to size change within 1-inch. due to hemming, grommet additions, etc.
- We would like to reemphasize that our Buyers, viewing our website through different monitors, may see varying images at varied colors. This may change according to color display adjustments such as contrast value changes, brightness level increases, etc.
- The Buyer agrees that webonly500.com/majorbanner02 is not responsible for color differentiations from the Buyer’s original color display to the actual product.
- The Buyer is responsible for confirming that the color of the final sample before checkout is true to their desire and appropriate for CMYK High-Quality printing.
- We use 13oz. Heavy-Duty Vinyl Banner media for our banner-related products.
- The Buyer agrees that they understand what kind of material we use to produce their final product, and a refund is not valid for material-related concerns.
- We allow the Buyer to upload their images onto their signs/banners through the use of our website: www.webonly500.com/majorbanner02.
- Major Banner is not responsible for image quality issues produced from the Buyer’s images.
- The Buyer is responsible for confirming that their uploaded image is at a proper quality or resolution so that, when production is complete, the final product looks as they desire at the size designated.
- The Buyer is solely responsible for any legal compliance issues relating to their image or product.
- The Buyer holds the sole responsibility for all their information, images, logos, etc. sent to webonly500.com/majorbanner02.
- The Buyer agrees that Major Banner may use the Buyer’s images for promotional uses. However, upon request, we will remove any requested images from our website.
In the case that the Buyer requests a custom design OR the Buyer’s order requires design-related work beyond printing their uploaded image on a pre-made template, a design-fee will be added to the order. The Buyer will be notified of the components of their total before checking out.